Nikitha is a trainee lawyer at M&A with legal and compliance work experience at several law firms in India and the UAE, including DIFC companies. Having been president of her University Law Society for 5 years and editor of the Amity law journal for 2 years, Nikitha possesses ample legal acumen as she starts out her career in law. Outside the legal field, Nikitha is an avid reader and writer, having written, directed, and acted in her own legal theatre production with a cast and crew of 30 people.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Nikitha handles the corporate department at M&A. She counsels clients on company formation in the UAE, corporate structure amendments and assists in litigation and arbitration matters pertaining to contractual disputes.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- First Division with Distinction: Amity University Law School, Dubai
- Philip C. Jessup International Moot
- Intellectual Property Protection Certification from Maharashtra National Law University, in India
- Conference Speaker on Blockchain Technology in the Legal Industry
- UAE Representative at the Manfred Lachs Space Law Moot Court Competition