Maëva commenced her career in France in a boutique business law firm during the first internet bubble in the 2000s, assisting private equity funds for the due-diligence processes and investment deals (with investment amount up to 80 million euros). Her practice became more international after moving to London in 2005. Since 2011 in Hong Kong she has built a solid network of local and international correspondents to address the needs of her corporate clients and complement the services of Slotine Law Firm.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Maëva is of Counsel at M&A, with a special focus on cross-border business law, namely Corporate (M&A, Private Equity and Corporate Governance) and Commercial (Commercial Agreements, Employment & Tax and Commercial Disputes). Her clients are entrepreneurs who have grown businesses ranging from small to medium in size in various sectors (including sourcing, retail, food & beverage and medical devices). She established in her own office in Hong Kong (Slotine Law Firm),she assists in setting up businesses in Asia-Pacific from Hong Kong.
- Double Master of Laws – Paris II – Assas, Paris (Business Law and Judicial Careers)
- Bachelor of Laws – Paris II – Assas, Paris
- Sciences Po, Paris
- Hong Kong 2013 – High Court
- England & Wales 2006 – Supreme Court
- Paris (France) 1998 – Court of Appeal
- Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA)