FULL TIME • MANAGEMENT
At Motei & Associates you will be offered career path growth. We will help you enrich your experience and learning through exposure to different experiences and challenges within your role. We offer competitive benefits package including comprehensive medical insurance, annual travel allowance, personal development, team lunch and team building activities. We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours.
- Acting as a first point of contact to: handle incoming business inquiries and phone calls, organizing meetings and appointments, receipt and deliver original documents, prepare outgoing courier, arrange/supervise messenger daily schedule.
- Prepare accurate, error-free, and properly formatted legal materials and correspondence following the firm’s Legal Documents Writing manual. Check completed documents for spelling errors. Proofread and edits documents for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and format.
- Maintain orderly clients and firm’s general administrative files. File documents and emails in the firm’s electronic document software.
- Open new client file, perform conflict checks and act as liaison with Accounting Department on outstanding receivables.
- Provide general admin support to fee earners.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree and have a minimum 4 years’ experience in similar role.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in digital marketing and social media will be considered as advantage.
- You are dynamic, presentable with excellent communication skills. You are fluent in English.
LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY: ENGLISH